Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Executive Steward manages staff and day-to-day stewarding operations including maintenance and sanitation in all food production areas. Your responsibilities are in alignment with senior management, company policies and procedures, brand standards and local, state and national regulations. Responsible for quality service, meeting/exceeding financial and service goals, and managing within approved plans and objectives.Responsibilities for this Position
- Manage stewarding services in compliance with policies, procedures, standards and regulations. Manage staff schedules to ensure adequate coverage while managing the department budget.
- Train and motivate associates to have positive and effective guest relation skills. Ensure staff compliance with all guest service basics such as uniforms, name tags and proper guest greeting.
- Regularly review service scores to identify areas needing improvement and implement appropriate changes.
- In Conjunction with the Human resources department, recruit, hire, train, coach, counsel, resolve conflicts, discipline and terminate staff as appropriate through fair treatment and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Administer and ensure all required training occurs including orientation, safety, fire, kitchen sanitation and blood-borne pathogen.
- Prepare and conduct associate performance and salary reviews in a timely manner and in procedures, standards and regulations.
- Compile and analyze various corporate reports and property reports to provide management with accurate information and to comply with corporate policies and procedures as well as government laws and regulations.
- Must be a citizen of this country or possess a valid work permit.
- Food handler's card required.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Excellent people skills.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- An energetic personality.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Matching 401-k
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE, M/F, D/V