Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
The Hilton Charlotte Center City is a premiere full service property in the heart of Charlotte featuring 400 modern guestrooms and over 35,000 sq. feet of contemporary meeting space.
The Hilton Charlotte Center City's Executive Meeting Manager is responsible for contracting and servicing groups and conferences within assigned markets with less than 50 rooms peak night.
Key responsibilities of the Executive Meeting Manager:
- Create a dynamic and positive relationships with meeting planners from sales phase through on-site execution of event.
- Actively prospect and qualify new business
- Handle inquiry calls and provide client proposals in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures.
- Arrange and conduct special events, site inspections, and off-site presentations for potential clients.
- Maintain accurate information in sales management tool (Delphi) on all new and ongoing leads, account information including solicitation efforts as well as all activities to ensure all are complete and documented.
- Produce weekly/monthly sales-related reports and sales forecasts for assigned area of responsibility.
- Produce and review all sales contracts, rate agreements, banquet/catering event orders
- Attend and represent hotel at trade shows and conventions and/or participate in sales trips to key feeder markets.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Follow proper event management procedures for event execution.
- Maintain accurate and timely internal hotel communication within set time frames
- Proactive sales approach, assertive and fast paced, driven to succeed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with public and other associates.
- Understanding/knowledge of computers and Microsoft office.
- Strong time management skills.
High School or better.
Bachelors or better.
1-2 years: Hotel Sales Experience
1-2 years: Catering Sales Experience
Licenses & Certifications