We believe that the only way for a "little" company to out perform the giant hotel chains is to empower hotel teams to run their hotels in a way that makes sense. Our hotel teams have the freedom to work outside the box and create their own success.
At The Dow Hotel Company, we look for creative, high energy individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and extraordinary drive to excellence. Our track record of promoting from within is truly remarkable; we believe hard work and success should be rewarded.
Executive Meeting Manager
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, determined, well spoken Executive Meeting Manager.
As the Executive Meeting Manager, you'll be primarily responsible for ensuring that revenue goals are achieved or exceeded by soliciting, developing, closing business and servicing small group business.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing accounts to maximize business potential
• Negotiating business that meets or exceeds hotel revenue goals and servicing contracted business
• Negotiating contracts, ensuring that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented
• Identifying new business that fits sales parameters
• Consistently making prospecting calls
• Aggressively pursuing new accounts on a weekly basis
• Consistently booking repeat business
• Developing long term business relationships
• Making on-site and field presentations to prospective clients
• Attending tradeshows
• Consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals
The ideal Sales Manager candidate will have at least one year experience in a sales capacity in the hospitality industry with a proven track record of success. If you have high performance standards, a high level of enthusiasm and thrive in a fast-paced team environment then you just might be the candidate that we're looking for!
• Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales goals
• Proactive sales approach; assertive and fast-paced, driven to succeed
• Track record of having and developing long term relationships
• Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action
• Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and strong follow up/follow through are required skills necessary to be successful in the role.
- Dephi a plus
- On-Q plus
- Hilton background a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.