Pyramid Hotel Group is committed to being the best and most desirable employer in the industry.
To achieve this goal, we recognize the importance of providing respect, support and rewards to all of our people. We seek motivated and enthusiastic team players to join Pyramid Hotel Group who believe in these same values.
Pyramid is comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. Together we strive for excellence in every endeavor.
What makes working at Pyramid Hotel Group different?
- We pride ourselves on being agile, flexible and responsive. We provide all the internal resources of a large hotel chain without the burdens of bureaucracy.
- We provide outstanding leadership. Our principals, officers and managers are experienced team players. They are always accessible to our associates and provide exceptional support and development.
- We focus on Respect, Recognition and Rewards. We hold our associates accountable for their goals. In return we treat our people with respect, recognize excellence in job performance and reward achievement in meaningful ways.
Executive Meeting Manager
Hilton San Antonio Hill Country
This modern hotel is 1.4 miles from SeaWorld San Antonio and 13.7 miles from the Six Flags Fiesta Texas amusement park. The property attracts upscale clientele: All rooms offer ranch-inspired decor, marble bathrooms and custom-designed beds, plus flat-screen TVs and WiFi (for a fee). Suites add rain showers and whirlpool tubs. Executive rooms grant access to the Executive Lounge. There's also a business center with 10,000 square feet of meeting space. The property is located near the San Antonio city center, where there's ample parking for sightseeing the city's historic past, and many restaurants, bars and other entertainment venues nearby. It's a fabulous place to pursue your hospitality career!
The Hilton San Antonio Hill Country is currently looking for a highly motivated, determined and articulate Executive Meeting Manager.
As the Executive Meeting Manager, you will be primarily responsible for ensuring that revenue goals are achieved or exceeded by soliciting, developing, closing business and servicing small group and meeting business of up to 20 rooms on peak night. This position will also service assigned group business as determined by the DOSM.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Negotiating accounts that meets or exceeds hotel revenue goals and servicing contracted business
- Identifying and prospecting for new business on a weekly basis
- Making on-site and outside presentations to prospective clients
- Attending tradeshows as assigned
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals
Key job requirements
At least 1-2 years’ experience in a sales capacity in the hospitality industry with a proven track record of success. A proactive sales approach, assertiveness, a drive for success and excellent verbal and written communication skills are also key components. Working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, and Excel is also required. Delphi, On-Q and Hilton background are preferred
*Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the department (evening, weekends, holiday).
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY FOR THIS OPENING ONLINE: