Executive Lounge Supervisor / Kierownik Zmiany w Executive Lounge
What will I be doing?
As Executive Lounge Supervisor, you have direct responsibility for the operations of the Executive Lounge, also your aim will be to directly address the needs of VIP Guests and inform other Team Members of VIP needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience. An Executive Lounge Supervisor is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Take ownership for all the aspects of the seamless operation of the Hotel Executive Lounge
* Meet, greet and direct Guests coming to the Executive Lounge
* Serve as the main point of contact for VIP Guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements
* Seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
* Ensure a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained for Executive Lounge but also Lobby and Reception area.
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate
* Show creativity with ideas regarding Executive Lounge/lobby/reception decoration at suitable seasonal time periods in order to enhance the overall image and warmth of this area for the Guest
* Communicate with the Front Office Manager and track and reward regular Guests for their loyalty and creativity; choose rewards that meet Guest preferences while remaining within the allocated budget
* Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
* Maintain staffing levels to meet business demands
* Attend all Front Office meetings and Executive Lounge Meetings
* Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
* Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems also, in accordance with HACCP policies when working in the Executive Lounge, ensuring the cleanliness of the Executive Lounge and that all the Sanepid documentation records are kept up to date.
* Assist with other departments, when necessary
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
Executive Lounge Supervisor serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountability and resilience
- Attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Commitment to delivering a high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Fluent Polish and English
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a customer service function or in a similar role
- A passion for delivering an exceptional level of Guest service
- High level of IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!