Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
Areas of Responsibility:
Creates 100% Guest Satisfaction by providing a Hawaiian Experience and "Can Do" attitude of hospitality to exceed guest expectations.
* Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service.
* Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems.
* Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee.
* Performs other duties as required to provide "Can Do" attitude and genuine hospitality. Contributes positively to guest service score of Helpfulness of staff.
Provides guests with personalized assistance in the Lobby and Executive Lounge.
* Greets guests personally or by phone.
* Responds to customer inquiries for information.
* Promotes hotel services; keeps current copies of menus and a list of available services and hours of operation.
* Keeps current on hotel accommodations, services and area attractions.
* Maintains relationships with outside vendors including restaurants, limousines, and shows, and attractions.
* Ensures the cleanliness of the Executive Lounge and Entrance Areas. Reports all discrepancies to Housekeeping or Engineering.
* Services Executive Lounge Guests during club hours, including assisting with the Breakfast and Evening Food Service. Must be able to lift at least 30 pounds. Push or pull 25 pounds with assistance of cart. Walking/Standing 95% of the time during the 4 hour shift and grasping with both hands.
* Performs light cleaning in the Club Lounge as needed.
* Keeps appraised and analyses what our competition is offering and provides input on upgraded services to enhance guest satisfaction.
* Organizes with F&B staff to provide refreshments during group check-ins.
- Open Availability
- Previous Restaurant, Hotel or Customer Experience preferred.
- Able to obtain Liquor Commission Card.
Licenses & Certifications