Best Western Plus Richmond Inn & Suites
Location: US - LA - Baton Rouge
Manages the operation of the housekeeping and laundry departments to ensure orderly and attractive conditions in the hotel. Promotes an atmosphere of cleanliness and superior customer care for hotel guests.
* Hires, trains and evaluates department personnel.
* Directs all activities of the housekeeping and laundry departments in furnishing daily service to guest rooms and public areas. Schedules duties, such as heavy cleaning, mattress rotations, etc.
* Prepares work schedules for staff based on projected occupancy.
* Inspects premises, guest rooms, linen rooms, and public areas to assure employees maintain the property's superior standards of housekeeping.
* Maintains an inventory of guest and housekeeping supplies and linen, ordering replacement of supplies and equipment as needed.
* Creates a service environment focused on the guest, with a passion for high standards in cleanliness. Responds promptly to customer needs.
* Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, and develops alternative solutions.
* Coordinates staff training, including SDS, OSHA, and safety policies.
* Maintains lost and found.
* Performs room attendant duties, when required.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Three years prior hotel housekeeping experience. Supervisory experience desired.
* Basic accounting, purchasing and inventory skills.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
* Pass background and drug test
Benefits : QAA bonuses, incentive program, dental and health insurance