Walnut Creek Marriott
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
To manage all facets of the housekeeping department ensuring high levels of guest service and satisfaction. Includes rooms, laundry, public areas, department storage areas and work areas.
1. Supervises housekeeping and laundry staff: hiring, firing, performance evaluations, training and development.
2. Assist General Manager in the development of the department’s annual budget. Monitors performance against plan.
3. Establishes and maintains cost control systems for staffing linen inventories and cleaning supplies.
4. Enforces policies and procedures.
5. Ensures quality services are rendered in meeting guest needs and that guest relations are enhanced.
6. Schedules staff according to labor standards and forecasted occupancy.
7. Maintains room quality based on hotel objectives.
8. Monitors and maintains level of cleanliness in rooms, storage areas, laundry, restrooms and public areas.
9. Compiles and reports accurate status of guest rooms to front office.
10. Enforces standard procedures for the acceptance, security, and return on guest lost and found items.
11. Maintains productivity and labor cost goals.
12. Conducts inventories of linen, supplies and equipment as required.
13. Orders and receives supplies so as to maintain adequate inventory levels.
14. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
· Read and interpret business records and statistical reports.
· Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information and prepare budgets.
· Analyze and interpret policies established by administrators.
· Understand the government regulations covering business operations.
· Make business decisions based on production reports and similar facts.
· Make business decisions based on your own experience and personal opinion.
· Deal with the general public, customers, employees, union and government officials with tact and courtesy.
· Plan and organize the work of others.
· Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
· Speak and write clearly.
· Accept the full responsibility for managing an activity.