REPORTS TO: General Manager and or Director of Operations
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for managing and directing of Housekeeping and Laundry functions
* Standing/Walking: Frequently. Walking up to three miles per day on cement, asphalt, tile, and carpet.
* Crouching (bend at knees): Occasionally. Inspecting rooms.
*Climbing: Frequently. Climb stairs.
*Reaching (overhead/extension: Occasionally. Inspecting rooms.
* Handling/Grasping: Frequently. Doing inventories and handling documents.
*Pushing/Pulling: Average weight occasionally 10 lbs. Maximum weight occasionally 30 lbs.
*Lifting/Carrying: Average weight frequently 10 lbs. Maximum weight occasionally 50 lbs.
1. Interior of and exterior of Hotel – areas with exposure to weather conditions.
2. Exposure to various hazardous chemicals.
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS:
* Relentlessly train and motivate customer service employees.
*Log all Lost and Found items and ensure hotel standard are met or exceed.
*Maintain integrity of cost controls and proper maintenance of assets.
* Responsible for the supervision and performance of all Housekeeping and Laundry related operations and personnel.
*Ensure Key Control Program is enforced in a consistent manner.
* Inspect and tour all public areas several times on a daily basis.
* Ensure that all guest requests are handled on a timely manner.
* Maintain and exceed standards of cleanliness consistently.
*Complete other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Ideal candidate will have luxury hotel experience
* Minimum 2 years experience as an Executive Housekeeper however will consider a strong #2
Hotel Sorella City Center
50000 - 52000 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Health, Life, 401K, Free Parking, Dental, Vision
Management Position: Yes
Hiring Contact: William Barba