Currently seeking a superstar Executive Housekeeper is responsible for the successful operation of providing housekeeping and utility service for all guest rooms and public areas.
The responsibilities of the position:
• Develops and manages the budget for Housekeeping
• Ensures the safety and security of employees and customers.
• Hires, evaluates and develops staff.
• Controls payroll, inventory, requisitions, reports.
A rock star candidate will have the following:
• Demonstrated abilities in managing the Housekeeping department with considerable independence, developing processes to accomplish objectives in alignment with the Hotel’s business objectives.
• Great oral and written communication skills.
• Minimum at least 5 plus years experience in a high volume hotel or hospitality experience
If you are a amazing candidate looking for a new opportunity, please apply through the job ad!
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No
Entry Level: Yes