We are looking for a detail-oriented Executive Housekeeper to join our management team.We are seeking a candidate with at least 2+ years of experience as a Housekeeping Manager to join an innovative, creative and growing company with Commonwealth Hotels. The property we are currently hiring for is getting ready to go through a full renovation as a select service hotel that will feature attention grabbing architectural details and a flexible layout along with stylish, well-appointed rooms to modern amenities. Every detail is thoughtfully designed to meet the needs of both business and leisure travelers. The brand is marketed as an upper-midscale hotel that offers many meaningful extras to provide our guests with enhanced style and comfort. The property is located in Northern, Kentucky across the river from downtown Cincinnati.
Our priorities for this position include not only the maintenance of some very tough cleanliness standards, as set out by our brand, but an equal emphasis on employee development and satisfaction. We believe that taking care of our associates is the way to ensure great standards of quality and service to our guests.The individual selected would be responsible to hire, develop and schedule between 10 and 12 full and part-time housekeepers (based upon seasonality.) Other duties would include completion of various reports, inventory control, lost and found, and other duties as a member of the hotel's management team.Commonwealth Hotels, LLC., is a very successful hotel management company with a "best-in-class" culture. Our properties have very strong standards of quality and service, and our high caliber people make it all happen. We are dedicated to your personal and professional development.
- Excellent Compensation and Bonus Program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Term Life, Short & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Travel Discounts
- And Much More........
- Local Candidates Preferred!
- A minimum of 2 years hotel experience as a Housekeeping Manager or similar industry required
- Experience in working with large laundry equipment
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Demonstrated experience in managing a diverse workforce, and success in people development
- Some computer experience required; Microsoft Office experience desirable
- Up to date knowledge of OSHA requirements, including HazCom and BloodBorne Pathogen standards
- Bi-lingual preferred