Pyramid Hotel Group is committed to being the best and most desirable employer in the industry.
To achieve this goal, we recognize the importance of providing respect, support and rewards to all of our people. We seek motivated and enthusiastic team players to join Pyramid Hotel Group who believe in these same values.
Pyramid is comprised of a diverse group of individuals. Some of our people have worked together for many years; others have recently joined our team, bringing new insights and perspectives. Together we strive for excellence in every endeavor.
What makes working at Pyramid Hotel Group different?
- We pride ourselves on being agile, flexible and responsive. We provide all the internal resources of a large hotel chain without the burdens of bureaucracy.
- We provide outstanding leadership. Our principals, officers and managers are experienced team players. They are always accessible to our associates and provide exceptional support and development.
- We focus on Respect, Recognition and Rewards. We hold our associates accountable for their goals. In return we treat our people with respect, recognize excellence in job performance and reward achievement in meaningful ways.
Rooms - Housekeeping
Columbus Marriott Northwest
At the Columbus Marriott Northwest, exceptional guest service is our passion. We are equally as passionate about our internal guests, our associates. This is why we were recognized as one of the Top 15 workplaces in Central Ohio by WBNS-10TV and Columbus CEO in 2015! In fact during our 2015 associate opinion survey process our hotel scored in the top 5% out of over 50 hotels in our company! By becoming an associate of the Columbus Marriott Northwest you also become an associate of Pyramid Hotel Group, a global hospitality management company that has been around since 1999 and is one of the leading hospitality management companies of hotels and resorts in the United States. We show our associates respect, recognize their excellence, and reward them in a meaningful way in order to build a partnership with them. We believe that our success lies within our people. This why we work so hard to take care of our associates by offering all of them the following benefits:
- Highly competitive wages!
- Bonus programs for line level associates!
- Team member travel discounts with Marriott hotels and Pyramid Hotel Group family of hotels!
- 401K available after 3 months with an employer match of 50% up to 4%, where an employee is 100% vested after only 4 years of employment!
- Educational reimbursement up to $500 a year!
- Free associate parking!
- Free associate assistance program!
- Employer provided uniforms!
- Employee meal program!
Full time associates are eligible for the following benefits as well…
- One of the most comprehensive and affordable employee benefits/insurance programs in the hospitality industry, offering medical, dental and vision insurance!
- Earn paid time off on your first paycheck and start utilizing it after only 90 days of employment!
- Ability to earn up to 1 week of paid time off in your first year of employment!
- 7 Paid Holidays a year!
- 3 Paid Sick Days after 1 year!
- No limit to the amount of paid time off hours you can rollover each year!
- 100% employer paid life Insurance!
- 100% employer paid AD&D Insurance!
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for the management of the housekeeping and laundry departments. This includes management of the housekeeping and laundry staff and ensuring that the hotel facilities, guest rooms and public areas, meet all standards related to comfort and aesthetics.
Duties include the coordinating & supervising of the housekeeping and laundry staff, ensuring that the guest rooms, hotel facilities, and public areas meet all standards related to comfort and aesthetics, scheduling, inspections, inventory control, and revenue forecasting, working closely with other departments and ensuring and adhering to OSHA and ADA policies.
Competitive benefits package. EOE/M/F/H/V.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years management experience in full-service hotels with several hundred rooms.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY FOR THIS OPENING ONLINE: