Executive Chef- Ramada Mitchell, SD
As the Executive Chef, you will fill a vital role by directing and supervising food preparation for all food outlets of the hotel and ensures the highest level quality and consistency as relates to food handling, food quality and food presentations while maintaining established operational standards and maximizing profits for the hotel.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- Have 5 or more years of progressive experience in Hotel Food & Beverage experience or other successful F&B service industry; or a Culinary Degree with 3 or more years of progressive experience in Hotel Food & Beverage experience or other successful F&B service industry.
- Creates and plans all meals and menus for the restaurant/s, outlet/s and catered events.
- Expedite peak meal periods by maintaining a "hands on" approach.
- Works within monthly set food cost budget, adjust food requisitions and controls waste.
- Monitors food outlets, buffets, stations and food displays for creativity, quality, cleanliness and food safety.
- Assures timely set up, schedules well trained cooks in all areas in proper uniform.
- Assists the Outlet-Restaurant Manager and the Banquet Manager in their daily and weekly duties as needed.
- Assists the food and beverage services for conventions and group activities at the hotel and coordinates with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
- Works frequently with subordinates in the Food and Beverage Department to ensure all aspects of business are running smoothly and on schedules to improve existing practices and services both in the front of the house and the back of the house.
- Communicates financial information to the General Manager, including up-to-date budget information and revenue growth programs formulated through short term and long term operational and financial plans for the food and beverage department.
- Achieves budgeted revenues, controls cost (which includes labor, food, maintenance, etc.) and maximizes profitability related to the facility operations.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions
About Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 500 hotels and resorts with more than 70,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels. Our highly resourced company offers an unrivaled track record of creating and maximizing asset value and holds an enviable position as an exclusive management company approved to operate all brands within the Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt, Starwood, Wyndham, and InterContinental systems as well as their respective newly launched soft brands.
Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Aimbridge Hospitality is and will forever be a “high touch” organization. From the principals to the front line associates, the Aimbridge team is engaged in guest, partner (both investment and brand), and associate satisfaction. At Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
Career Advancement at Aimbridge Hospitality
Aimbridge Hospitality values innovative ideas that ensure high productivity and rewards those willing to step forward and help us develop passionate team members that deliver outstanding guest service and top financial results. We want you to succeed and explore new positions in which allow you to progress your career.