Pillar Hotels and Resorts is an affiliated entity of Aimbridge Hospitality. Aimbridge Hospitality is one of the largest and most dynamic independent management companies in North America and the Caribbean. With an award winning portfolio of over 450 hotels and resorts with more than 63,000 guestrooms, our company operates across a full spectrum of property types in addition to independent luxury, boutique, and lifestyle hotels.
As the Executive Chef, you will fill a vital role by directing and supervising food preparation for all food outlets of the hotel and ensures the highest level quality and consistency as relates to food handling, food quality and food presentations while maintaining established operational standards and maximizing profits for the hotel.
The ideal Executive Chef candidate will:
- Have 5 or more years of Hotel Executive Chef Management experience or other successful industry Executive Chef experience.
- Assists the Outlet-Restaurant Manager and the Banquet Manager in their daily and weekly duties as needed.
- Assists the food and beverage services for conventions and group activities at the hotel and coordinates with other hotel-level departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
- Plans all meals and menus for the restaurant and catered events.
- Works frequently with subordinates in the Food and Beverage Department to ensure all aspects of business are running smoothly and on schedules to improve existing practices and services both in the front of the house and the back of the house.
- Communicates financial information to the General Manager, including up-to-date budget information and revenue growth programs formulated through short term and long term operational and financial plans for the food and beverage department.
- Achieves budgeted revenues, controls cost (which includes labor, food, maintenance, etc.) and maximizes profitability related to the facility operations.
- Maintain a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Recruit, hire, train, and provide career development for food and beverage personnel; conducts performance evaluations and provides feedback to employees using company hiring standards and guidelines.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Where Achievement & Responsibility Are Rewarded
At Pillar/Aimbridge Hospitality, we value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Aimbridge Hospitality values ideas to ensure high-energy innovation and high productivity and reward those willing to step forward and help us build and maintain passionate team members to deliver outstanding guest service and better financial results.
Pillar/Aimbridge Hospitality is seeking aggressive, highly motivated Executive Chef candidates with a high school diploma or equivalent and 5 or more years of Hotel Executive Chef Management experience.
Special consideration will be given to those who exhibit a proven track record of exemplary sales performance in other business fields with strong leadership abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills, and guest and employee centric management practices.
Pillar/Aimbridge Hospitality Culture
Having fun helps us keep perspective. If we're happy our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community. Career development and progression allows our team members to grow in knowledge and service to prepare to meet and exceed personal career goals.
Ready to join the team? Apply NOW!