Envision your career with one of the world’s largest hospitality companies.
We provide a range of hospitality products and services through our global portfolio of world-renowned brands under our parent company, Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN).
As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
The Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach Resort offers 343 luxuriously appointed guest rooms with spectacular vistas, a beautiful and tranquil spa, waterfront dining and 22,000 square feet of flexible meeting space including the area's largest ballroom. Our refined yet relaxed resort will connect guests through our highly-personalized and anticipatory service, while delivering memorable experiences that evoke the distinctive charm and spirit of Clearwater Beach.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing the schedules, travel arrangements and providing administrative support for meetings, presentation and projects for the General Manager and Executive Leadership Team. The Executive Assistant represents the department to both internal and external customers. The Executive Assistant will perform highly confidential and advanced clerical and administrative duties and must have broad and comprehensive experience, skills and knowledge of organizational policies and practices. Influence and negotiation skill is critical in this role to meet tight deadlines.
Responsibilities include the following:
* Manage schedules, answer and respond to phones, set up meetings and general office support for the General Manager and other team members as identified.
* Coordinate travel arrangements, expense reports and department invoice processing.
* Coordinate department-wide events, meetings, off-site venues, and training programs
* File, track and organize department documents and contracts
* Handle privileged and confidential information appropriately
* Ad Hoc Projects will be assigned as necessary
* Maintain and order office supplies