Employees at Lansdowne Resort are carefully selected, not hired. Here, you will experience how to deliver quality hospitality and provide exceptional customer service that will meet and exceed all of the expectations of our loyal guests. Lansdowne Resort is the preeminent resort and golf club experience in Northern Virginia. A recipient of the AAA Four Diamond Award in every year of its existence, this Virginia resort combines world-class service, urban style, understated luxury and premium amenities. Located in the heart of DC Wine Country and just 30 minutes away from the Nation's Capital, Lansdowne is managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, one of the premier hotel management companies in the country.
We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization, while accepting full responsibility and accountability. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance, and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to be professionally successful and to have future growth opportunities predicated on that success.
This is your invitation to join us and build a career. Our destination is where your journey begins.
Job OverviewProvide clerical and administrative support for the General Manager, including computer input, filing, tracing, answering telephones (for entire office as required), printing reports, payroll, maintaining manager files and departmental records; will provide administrative support to other key executives as needed.Essential Functions
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times. Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Be familiar with all services and features and local activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately
- Make calls to specified individuals as requested. Greet all individuals arriving at executive offices and assist with their needs
- Document and maintain appointment calendar
- Arrange meeting room requirements as requested
- Retrieve and distribute departmental mail
- Prepare and distribute documents to appropriate personnel
- Prepare and distribute requests for complimentary room reservations
- Complete and distribute amenity request forms; follow up on any changes
- Maintain confidentiality and security of specified hotel information, correspondence, reports and files
- Excellent customer service focus and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Publisher
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task while meeting deadlines
- Two years of experience performing administrative duties
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal
- Must be Fluent in Mandarin Language