Delivering hospitality, creating value... every customer, every time is our guarantee not only to our external guests, but to our team members. At Davidson, we know that is the people who operate our hotels that make the difference between average and exceptional performance. Our goal is to recruit, hire, train, support and retain the best hotel team members in the industry. We seek motivated team members who have a passion for service, know how to have fun and desire to provide legendary service. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, and 401k retirement plan. When you join Davidson Hotels & Resorts, you become family. Join us today!
Delivering Hospitality, Creating Value, Every Customer, Every Time
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
Established in 1974, Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a leader in the hospitality industry and a rapidly growing hotel company. We offer full service hospitality management, development, acquisition, accounting, and consulting expertise for the lodging industry. Our portfolio of hotels is focused on 3 and 4 star properties such as Hilton, Embassy Suites, Doubletree, Renaissance, Marriott, Westin, Sheraton, Hyatt Regency, and impressive Independent and Select Service Hotels.
Immerse yourself in the unrivaled luxury of the Little Rock Marriott. Already regarded as the city's premier downtown destination, our hotel has recently undergone a complete transformation, with redesigned guest rooms, meeting rooms, and public spaces. The result is an extraordinary combination of style and substance, coupled with the intuitive service that you have come to expect from a Marriott. Stunningly reimagined hotel rooms and suites provide luxury amenities including spacious, well-lit workspaces and marble bathrooms. Many of our rooms offer awe-inspiring views of downtown Little Rock, or of the Arkansas River. The new-concept Heritage Grille Steak and Fin Restaurant serves American cuisine with a creative twist. Our refurbished meeting and event spaces, including the intimate Arkansas Ballroom, provide a surpassingly elegant backdrop for your Little Rock gathering; many also offer sweeping river views. For luxury without compare here in the heart of the city, join us at the Little Rock Marriott.
The Executive Assistant provides support to the General Manager, responsibilities include a full range of administrative duties such as: scheduling meetings, conference calls, maintaining calendar, preparing reports, presentations, and correspondences, handling customer/guest/ vendor relations, screening/directing phone calls, sorting department mail and maintaining files.
• Previous experience supporting Executive level required
• High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proficient computer skills to include the use of Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
• Ability to deal with confidential information in a discrete manner
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization in a clear and concise manner
• Highly developed organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Independent, highly motivated self-starter
• Highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to maintain a consistently positive, cheerful, helpful attitude and demeanor
• Ability to adapt well to changing priorities and situations without a loss of effectiveness
• Willingness to remain flexible and accessible for communication and consultation
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required.