At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Provide assistance in the serving of guests during all meetings/events to ensure positive experiences
- Set up all meeting rooms to include glassware, coffee, mugs, linens, etc.
- Set up and break down of all catered food and beverage, including washing dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and/or pans using dishwashers or by hand.
- Stock supplies such as refreshments and utensils in all break areas including cupboards and refrigerators.
- Serve all beverage and food in the appropriate order so as to ensure consistency throughout meetings/events.
- Quickly remove dishes as guests finish each meal or at the end of each meal.
- Replenish beverages when necessary in a timely manner, and check with attendees to make sure they are satisfied.
- After all meetings, reset each room to ensure the readiness of the room for other events.
- Ensure that all receiving, storage, function and service areas are clean and presentable.
- Keep informed of all functions and activities by reading catering requisition memos on a regular basis.
- Proactive in the smooth operation of the department by answering phones, addressing guest concerns and foreseeing any problems.
- Co-ordinate the general housekeeping of all meeting spaces, break areas and staff rooms.
- Maintain open communication with managers and other employees.
- Greet and welcome clients and respond to their requests in a courteous and friendly manner
- Maintain a friendly and approachable attitude towards clients and staff.
- Maintain a professional appearance and mannerisms to resolve guest problems.
- Any reasonable tasks requested by supervisor.