For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position will mix and serve drinks to guests at Banquet Functions, either directly or through the Banquet Servers.Essential Functions
- Prepare all drink orders for guests according to specified recipes
- Maintain complete knowledge of service requirements for assigned function including pricing, characteristics of beverages, designated glassware to be used, VIPS, etc.
- Abide by state liquor regulations, including those prohibiting service to minors and intoxicated guests
- Transport bar unit with all supplies and equipment to assigned function area and set up as specified
- Follow all guest billing, payment processing, and cash handling responsibilities according to policy
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Two or more years’ experience as Bartender preferred
- “TIPS” or equivalent certification
- Must be skilled in providing excellent customer service and maintaining a professional demeanor