For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible primarily for ensuring the bars are fully stocked. This person will assist the Bartender with various duties.Essential Functions
- Prepares set up and services permanent and portable bars operating within the hotel
- Retrieves orders from storeroom. Checks stock received against written requisition to ensure order is accurate
- Stocking the bar stations to par
- Maintains cleanliness of bar area, beer lockers, refrigeration and storage areas
- Receiving liquor deliveries and verifying invoices. Set-Up and breakdown of Banquet Bars
- Must have valid Food Handler’s card
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent service in a fast-paced environment