Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
All interested and qualified applicants are asked to kindly complete an application by following this link.
Set-up, service and break down assigned functions in a safe, accident-free manner, while at all time providing the highest levels of customer service.What you will be doing
- Read Banquet Event Order (BEO) and complete set-ups according to BEO.
- Set tables in assigned area correctly and uniformly.
- Keep station neat and clean while servicing guests.
- Set-up/break-down buffet or other special food service tables/equipment.
- Greet and serve guests based on food and beverage service standards.
- Follow guest check/cash-handling procedures when serving a-la-carte and beverage orders.
- Complete assigned sidework and related cleaning duties.
- Continuous standing and/or walking during shift.
- Lifting trays, dish racks, glass racks, etc. (20 - 50 lbs).
- Pushing carts, queen marys, hot boxes, portable bars, etc. (50 - 100 lbs)
- Carry trays, dish racks, glass racks, etc. (20 - 50 lbs).
- Frequent bending to lift trays and access banquet equipment and supplies./
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to read and speak English.
- Can communicate well with guests.
- Requires strong organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of proper food handling techniques.
- Scheduled days and times may vary based on business levels.
The Chicago Marriott Schaumburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.