We are adding a new position to our sales department based on growing business levels.
The Event & Meeting Manager will be responsible for booking, planning and implementation of events.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Respond to client inquiries and complete follow up to proposals in a timely manner
-Complete client RFP’s and custom proposals for Event inquires.
- Obtain, organize and distribute Event details based on client specifications
- Cultivate existing and new client relationships
- Prepare contracts and BEO’s with accuracy
- Complete accurate banquet checks and Secure payment for all events based on contract terms
- Follow hotel business review policies for booking events
Candidate must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in hotel sales environment.
Ideal candidate has recent experience in as a hotel sales event manager, sales administrative or coordinator role.
Candidate must be trained in a sales booking system and have knowledge of hotel property management systems.
Candidate will be a self starter and require little training in hotel sales processes.
Applicants without experience will not be considered.
Wyndham Indianapolis West
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: health, dental, vacation, paid holidays and paid time off
Management Position: Yes
Entry Level: Yes
Hiring Contact: Jennifer Gasper
Contact Title: Human Resources
Phone: (317) 248-2481
Fax: (317) 381-6170
Address: 2544 Executive Drive , Indianapolis, IN, 46241, US