At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class resort!
A Spectacular Mountaintop Retreat
The AAA Four Diamond award-winning Chaminade Resort & Spa is a spectacular mountaintop retreat in Santa Cruz. Our historic Mission-style resort overlooks sweeping views of Monterey Bay and the Santa Cruz Mountains. Chaminade is a luxurious destination for executive meetings, celebrations and getaways. Enjoy color palettes inspired by California coast, contemporary Spanish furnishings, and world-class amenities. Chaminade is just five minutes from golf courses, the beach and downtown Santa Cruz. Escape to a haven of unsurpassed service.
Position Description & Job Responsibilities
· Must be proficient in all facets of proper skin care i.e., anatomy, physiology, chemistry, masks, packs, cleansing, massage and superfluous hair removal.
· Consult with the guest to analyze skin type and facial treatment required to ensure expectations are met for a pleasurable visit, may include site tour.
· Cross-trained to perform all services such as facials and body treatments, per licensing.
· Prepare facial and waxing equipment, treatment areas and supplies daily, sterilize all instruments in accordance to the law, and complete all tasks necessary for opening and closing shifts.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and have full range of motion, no physical limitations.
· On-time attendance is necessary, and uninterrupted work is required.
· Maintain the cleanliness of the of the Spa/Gym area as needed.
· Keep the Spa fully stocked of all supplies.
· Attend product knowledge training as required.
· Keep current and up to date knowledge of changing trends and developments in the department.
· Assist the Fitness center when requested.
· Respond to any special projects requested by the Manager of Spa & Health club or General Manager.
Formal Education and Job Related Requirements
· High school graduate or equivalent.
· Licensed by State Board of Cosmetology, Esthetician
· One-year previous experience on comparable spa environment
· CPR certification preferred.
Job-Related Physical Requirements
This position requires the employee to engage in Frequent Walking, Reaching, Manual Dexterity, Eye Hand Coordination, Near Vision & Color Recognition; Occasional Sitting, Crouching, Lifting up to 25lbs, Gross Motor Skills, Far Vision & Hearing; Constant Standing
The position involves the following Environmental Factors: Working Inside, Closely with Others, Above Ground, With Detergents & Chemicals, Noise and Vibrations, Smoke/Fumes/Gas & Excessive Humidity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
About BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company: BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company, is a trailblazer in the development, management, marketing and owner-advisory services of resorts, hotels, conference centers and exclusive private clubs. In addition to the company’s iconic Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio, the Gemstone Collection is a distinctive luxury portfolio of independent hotels & resorts in highly preferred destinations. BENCHMARK’S distinguished and proven reputation is deeply-rooted in core values that are focused and aligned with exceeding ownership and stakeholder performance expectations. The combined portfolios feature nearly 70 unique and distinctive properties domestically and internationally. The company leadership and valued employees are passionately committed to delivering the industry’s most authentic, enchanted, soulful, vibrant, unrivaled and memory-making experience. BENCHMARK’S progressive “Be The Difference” culture and values are a cornerstone to the company’s nearly 40 years of extraordinary achievement and prosperity. Many properties have been recognized with the Benchmark Conference Centers® mark of meeting excellence. BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company, is based in The Woodlands (Houston), Texas, and has regional offices in Park City, Utah; Miami, Florida; New Brunswick, New Jersey; Seattle Washington; and Tokyo, Japan. www.benchmarkglobalhospitality.com
SOCIAL LINKS: Facebook, visit www.facebook.com/BenchmarkResortsandHotels, www.facebook.com/GemstoneHotelCollection. Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/BenchmarkHotels, www.twitter.com/GemstoneHotels , on Instagram at www.instagram.com/benchmarkresortsandhotels, www.instagram.com/gemstonehotels, At LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/benchmark-a-global-hospitality-company
Benchmark, a global hospitality company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, military service obligations, citizenship status, genetic information or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.