The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, is ideally situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. The Resort at Squaw Creek instills in all of its employees the belief that we are a proud team dedicated to a quality experience for our guests, owners and associates. All members of the Resort at Squaw Creek Team are empowered to provide a quality guest service and an exceptional associate experience.
For all associates, the Resort offers ski pass discounts, free golf play, amenity discounts, national hotel discounts, the diversity of working with people from all over the world, and the ability to work and live in a community of the luxurious mountains of Lake Tahoe where the activities are endless all year round.
Job OverviewThis position provides professional facial treatments and cosmetic application for cosmetic and therapeutic purposes as well as recommends individualized skin care regimens/treatments for guests.Essential Functions
- Maintain up to date knowledge and attend trainings of all treatments, services and products offered on the current menu, as well as trends and developments within the professional spa community related to products, treatment and techniques
- Perform various types of facials and body treatments
- Prepare and maintains treatment area supplies daily
- Ensure the privacy of each guest
- Conduct tours of the facility as needed, to ensure a memorable visit for each guest
- Promote and sell esthetic, cosmetic and body products
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess current State Cosmetology License
- Previous Spa or applicable customer service experience preferred CPR certified preferred