Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
Job OverviewThe equipment technician performs the maintenance and repair work for all golf course and Stowe Mountain Club equipment and is a core employee among the Stowe Mountain Club golf team.Essential Functions
- Must be a motivated individual that can initiate procedures and systems that will contribute to the progression of Stowe Country Club as it undergoes major improvements.
- Prior golf course equipment repair and maintenance is preferred but not required.
- Must have working knowledge of light and heavy maintenance equipment and automotive apparatuses and aptitude for associated repair and maintenance.
- Experience in basic welding and fabrication.
- Advanced mechanical troubleshooting and problem solving skills are essential for electrical and hydraulic systems in equipment.
- Must comprehend purchasing procedures and have knowledgeable budget awareness.
- Training will be provided in golf course- specific equipment and associated procedures to the right candidate as needed.
- Must have strong equipment repair and maintenance experience.
- High School diploma, additional trades/technical training preferred
- Flexible schedule to operate according to the needs of the business including weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record according to company standards
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent organizational skills and commitment to workplace safety, cleanliness, presentation, and personal appearance
- Preference will be given to the candidate that demonstrates a strong desire to foster high-quality work place standards