Wyndham Hotel Group is
excited to announce the addition of the TRYP by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor to our
portfolio of amazing properties scheduled to open in fall 2017. To uncover this
destination’s unique culture, you don’t have to go far, because TRYP brings the
city to you. Pulsing through the hotel like an electric current is the energy
that ignites city life. This is your chance to let the city flow through you.
This is your chance to explore. This is your TRYP.
are searching for a skilled Engineering Manager to provide general maintenance functions to ensure guest service and sustainability standards are achieved and maintained throughout the TRYP by Wyndham Miami Bay Harbor.
- Assist in developing and implementing plans to maintain
property, equipment, grounds and other assets in a safe and acceptable
state of repair.
- Ensure the hotel is in compliance with all local, state
and federal laws.
- Supervise and train all Engineering staff in Customer
Service, Empowerment, Standard Operating Procedures and Loss Prevention
- Create and post all Engineering staffs schedules.
- Create and adhere to annual budget for department.
- Assist in developing financial forecasts and actively
participate in monthly profit/loss review meetings.
- Create and implement preventative maintenance program
for all hotel equipment.
- Ensure all emergency and life safety equipment and
systems are inspected, tested and certified per Wyndham standards.
- Actively participate in energy conservation programs.
- Review all guest and meeting planner comment cards to
ensure problems are identified and corrected in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Assist with the administration of all vendor contracts
controlled by the engineering department.
- Ensure that room maintenance requests are handled in a
prompt and courteous manner.
- Follow up on all alarms immediately to determine the
exact location and cause. Determine emergency status and report
findings to Front Desk. Take immediate action as necessary.
- Assist as necessary with special projects and
- Support and participate in all Wyndham programs.
- Participate in Wyndham Safety Committee.