Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To provide technical and administrative assistance to the Director of Engineering Services and to assist the Director of Engineering Services in the operational aspect of the Engineering Department.Responsibilities
- Assist the Director of Engineering Services in the full upkeep of the preventative maintenance, including the keeping of logs on work done, scheduling and the assignment of projects and other related tasks.
- Review daily prompt response log and resolve all issues in a timely manner.
- Assist the Director of Engineering Services in the procurement of supplies and the issuance of purchase orders.
- Review work orders and assign work by priorities.
- Maintain up-to-date inventories of heat, light & power and repair and maintenance supplies.
- Respond to guest requests. Develop tracking procedures to reduce amount of calls.
- Work with the Engineering staff on a shift basis and coordinates their activities.
- Assume full responsibility for the Engineering Department in the absence of the Chief Engineer or Assistant Director of Engineering.
- Have a thorough understanding of Omni’s fire alarm procedures and emergency evacuation.
- Have a thorough understanding of all mechanical equipment (kitchen, laundry, HVAC, boilers, and chillers).
- Must be familiar with Omni’s Systems and Services procedures.
- Maintain Electrical Exhibit service files.
- Knowledgeable of all required OSHA Safety Programs.
- Familiar with Windows based computer programs.
- Knowledgeable in the area of Energy Management Systems.
- Complete understanding of Blue prints.
- Reasonable request of management as directed.
Tool and Equipment:
- Major mechanical equipment including: boilers and chillers. HVAC and basic refrigeration.
- Telephone, pen/pencil, photo-copying machine, hand tools, multimeter, refrigeration recovery unit, vacuum pump, refrigeration gauges, safety glasses and ear protection
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Open air work environment, with hot and cold conditions possible
- Interior of hotel, in a normal office conditions
- Exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions
- Exposure to various hazardous chemicals
- Exposure to high and low voltage electricity
- Walking, stooping, standing, bending and sitting; possibly for more than 1 hour
- Ability to communicate orally and in written form, in English
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.