Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
To be knowledgeable of all hotel facilities, services, and local attractions. Perform duties in accordance with DoubleTree Hotel Santa Ana/Orange County Airport standards. Ensures guest satisfaction through attentive coordination of hotel services for the guests.
To include but not limited to the assigned duties. Work closely with the Facilities Manager on all department activities including evaluations of subordinates. Ensure that all departmental SOP's are followed. Ensure guestrooms, public and back of the house areas are consistently clean and maintained to DoubleTree Hotel Santa Ana/Orange County Airport standards.
• Exceed guest expectations.
• Read, understand and adhere to the employee handbook.
• Read, understand and adhere to the safety manual.
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of all elements of DoubleTree Hotel Santa Ana/Orange County Airport SOP's.
• Must have constant communications with manager.
• Possess thorough knowledge of all equipment in your department.
• Thorough knowledge of all emergency equipment, their location, and their function including but not limited to valves, electrical equipment, etc.
• Achieving and maintaining a quality guest room product according to DoubleTree standards.
• Maintain strict compliance of hotel's Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) program, including maintaining current MSDS.
• Adhere to hotel work order system including prioritization.
• Demonstrate teamwork responsiveness when asked to do any task consistent with DoubleTree standards.
• Observe all department rules, regulations, and dress code.
• Achieving and maintaining quality presentation in public and back of the house areas at all times.
• Monitoring control of equipment and supplies.
• Monitor all services performed by outside contractors and vendors pertinent to your areas of responsibility.
• Maintaining the documentation of all daily logs, reading, and building inspection programs.
• Ensure safety and security throughout the hotel.
• Follow safety procedures by not opening a guestroom door for anyone without establishing and verifying identification.
• Be proficient in all aspects of hotel engineering.
• Know all life safety systems and their operation within the hotel.
• Maintaining a preventive maintenance program.
• Maintain a working inventory of all parts needed for the department.
• Maintaining all exterior grounds, parking areas, and public access areas.
• Assist with the training of all employees to respond to emergency situations.
• Follow inspection and repair program for all hotel vehicles.
• Be professional and hospitable to all guests and fellow employees.
• In emergency situations assist all other departments or assist where deemed necessary by the Facilities Manager, Director of Operations, General Manager or the Fire Chief.
• To assist in other departments and in other situations as deemed necessary by all Supervisors.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand for periods of time and occasionally required to sit, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. (If more than 50 pounds, you must seek assistance) Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Noise is consistent with the operation of laundry machines, equipment used in the maintenance department and life safety system.