Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Has an intermediate level of experience to provides 24/7 response to planned & unexpected repairs, mechanical, electrical, plumbing (MEP). As well as other demands to sustain hotel operational sustainability.
The Engineer- 2 performs interior and external preventative maintenance along with mechanical, electrical and plumbing repairs in compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Responds to engineering service calls.
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Ability to understand and comply with proper preventive maintenance and repair policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Ability to properly use engineering tools and supplies.
- Ability to timely complete assignments, identify and investigate issues and resolve basic matters.
- Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures.
- Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
- Previous Hotel experience is plus!
- Must be flexible with availability, willing to work weekends and holidays
- Respond to and resolve engineering service requests in a courteous, efficient, safe manner
- Appropriate and proper use of engineering supplies and tools
- Maintain all engineering and work areas in orderly and clean condition
Benefits: Competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life and supplemental insurances with hotel discounts