At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Troubleshoots equipment using proper tools in a skilled craftsman-like manner.
- Performs assignments as directed by the Chief Engineer.
- Assumes the duties of other mechanics when required, including light carpentry, plumbing, grounds maintenance, electrical, painting, pool and spa maintenance, etc.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Repairs all malfunctioning mechanic devices.
- Responds to room repairs regarding carpentry, electrical, plumbing, carpeting, painting, and furniture repair / refinishing.
- Maintains pools and spas.
- Maintains key control systems.
- Participates in re-keying of facility as needed.
- Responds to guest room calls
- Is a specialist in a specific skill (Electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, etc.)