At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
The Engineer I HVAC/R will perform and/or oversee the preventive maintenance and repairs of existing equipment as well as consider, plan and execute upgrades and new installations of HVAC/R equipment. This person will respond to and resolve emergency situations involving life safety, assist guests with maintenance or other requests, and perform various work order tasks and preventive maintenance on property equipment regardless of the “trade” that the task falls under.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associates degree or higher in HVAC/R or related fields preferred
- HVAC Certification required
- EPA CFC certification required.
- Four year’s experience in a similar job.
- Two years hotel experience preferred
- Ability to read and utilize schematic diagrams
- Ability to use all aspects of a multi-meter
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, relating to mechanical, electrical, and plumbing.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools and soldering equipment.
- Valid Texas Driver’s License preferred.
- Repair and maintain HVAC/R equipment at manufacturers original design levels
- Maintain a safe, clean and efficient work space.
- Resolves guest’s problems and handles all guest requests.
- Identifies problems, initiates work orders, accomplished assigned work orders and does all necessary repairs relating to their expertise.
- Performs preventative maintenance and maintains logs in an organized manner.
- Complete the duty rounds checklists and corrects noted problems.
- Responsible for correct use of office equipment, EMS system and Life Safety Systems, (training provided).
- Respond to any reasonable task as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Snow shoveling as necessary.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant