At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
The Engineer I will assist guests with maintenance or other requests, identifying and correcting the problem. Responsibilities also include performing various work order tasks and preventive maintenance on property equipment. This position must have advanced skill sets in the areas of carpentry and/or mechanical, electrical, or plumbing disciplines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Four years experience in a similar job.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, relating to their field of expertise.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Vocational or technical training preferred, relating to their expertise.
- EPA CFC certification preferred.
- Resolves guest’s problems and handles all guest requests.
- Identifies problems, initiates work orders, accomplished assigned work orders and does all necessary repairs relating to their expertise.
- Performs preventative maintenance and maintains logs in an organized manner.
- Complete the duty rounds checklists and corrects noted problems.
- Responsible for correct use of office equipment, EMS system and Life Safety Systems, (training provided).
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center