San Luis Obispo Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for this position:
To repair and maintain physical structure of hotel using hand tools and power tools.
1. Maintains hotel, performing minor and routine painting, plumbing, electrical wiring, and other related maintenance
2. activities, using hand tools.
3. Replaces air conditioner filters.
4. Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating and ventilating equipment.
5. May tend furnace, air conditioner, and boiler to provide heat, cool air, and hot water for guests.
6. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
• Understand and use specifications.
• Use hands, arms and fingers.
•Work to precise measurements.
•Visualize how finished product will look or how system will operate.
•Use arithmetic to measure, compute amount of materials to use, and to inspect product to be sure it conforms to •requirements.
•Lift and move materials and products.
•Climb and balance self.
•Work outdoors in all kinds of weather.