La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.Job Description
SUMMARY Perform repairs/preventive maintenance in all areas, in a professional manner. Follow directions and communicate clearly.Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Follow directions and use time efficiently. Access work order log and keep consistent, legible records. Report to Supervisor results and/or issues.
2. Ability to perform basic functions in two of the following trades: carpentry, tile setting, plumbing, drywall, plaster, electric, painting. Use electric and manual hand tools.
3. Reset cable TV and find source of TV problems.
4. Unplug toilets and clear drain lines. Install tub stoppers. Understand the basic operations of plumbing.
5. Repair closet doors and guides, shutters, hinges, bath hardware, door jams, umbrellas, casework, hang doors, signs.
6. Replace electrical receptacles, switches, assist in pulling wire, rebuild lamps, remove broken bulbs, remove, repair, replace site lights and set up pole lights.
7. Understand the basic operations of electricity.
8. Use correct materials when making any building repair
1. Previous experience is desirable in hotel setting, 1 year maintenance experience
2. Must be able to lift/move up to 100 lbs.
3. Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs.
4. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.