eCommerce and Digital Customer Experience Manager
Loews Hotels and Resorts is a leading owner and operator of luxury hotels with a portfolio consisting of 24 hotels and resorts in the United States and Canada. Located in major city centers and resort destinations from coast to coast, the Loews portfolio features one-of-a-kind properties that go beyond Four Diamond standards and embrace their “uniquely local” community in order to curate exciting, approachable and local travel experiences for guests.
The eCommerce & Digital Customer Experience Manager will partner with Commercial and Technical teams to deliver high quality website and digital asset implementations acting as the project lead ensuring key milestones are delivered by identifying and mitigating project risk and facilitating strong communications between internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate has a strong background working on technical, operational and cross functional teams and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously. The individual should possess an acute attention to detail, and the dedication to see projects through from start to finish with a high level of organization and sense of accountability.
- Act as main point of contact for web design and development agency on all ecommerce projects managing our technology roadmap for loewshotels.com and other sites
- Pitch, build and test website functionality and tools to increase site performance, user experience and overall revenue
- Manage the day-to-day site operations working with other functional support areas including, IT, Marketing, Distribution and Call Center
- Work with promotions and commercial team members to appropriately market and merchandise on-site placements
- Ability to analyze website data and distill customer insights, customer struggle points and conversion opportunities
- Experience working with custom and off the shelf Content Management Systems, responsive websites, mulitple website frameworks as well as custom booking engines
- Experience with eCommerce websites, not limited to retail but in depth knowledge of merchandizing, customer buying habits and online lifecycle
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Adobe Omniture
- Strong proficiency with task sequencing, dependencies and third party vendor responsibilities for eCommerce platform implementation projects
- MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience in UX and mobile design
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V