What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what it's like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
* To ensure that engineering and maintenance operations within the hotel, including general property maintenance energy conservation, are working properly and to standards
* To develop Engineering Team and staying abreast of compliance regulations and procedures in the field of Engineering, as required for hotel standards.
* To perform day-to-day routine and preventative maintenance within the hotel rooms.
* Respond promptly and efficiently to any maintenance calls that arise.
* Execute the preventative maintenance schedule and ensure all equipment and designated areas are maintained to the required standard.
* Assist in the implementation of energy conservation program.
* Recommend maintenance system improvements and energy savings.
* Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in good condition.
* Keep your technical training knowledge and skills up to date.
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What are we looking for?
A Duty Engineer serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering
Good communication skills
Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
Excellent grooming standards
Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to work on their own
Previous experience in a management role
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Vocational training in engineering or similar field
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you'll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
- A high-profile destination
- More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry.