Dual Senior Sales Manager Courtyard/Residence Inn Plano/Richardson
Our business is booming. Which is to be expected. After all, with a team like ours, success comes pretty easily. That's because our associates are -- hmm, how can we put this in a way that doesn't sound overly cocky -- the best on the planet.
Texas Western Hospitality, and managing partner Western International, own and operate over thirty select service, full service and extended stay hotels all carrying Marriott, Holiday Inn and Hilton flags. We currently operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, and North Carolina. We have several properties under construction which will open in the near future.
Texas Western Hospitality flies only the best flags, builds only the best hotels and employs only the best of managers. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to all of our stakeholders; investment partners, owners, associates and customers alike.
The Dual Senior Sales manager sells hotel guestrooms for the Courtyard and Residence Inn Plano/Richardson, catering services, and banquet facilities through researching, developing and aggressively soliciting new business and maintaining direct client contact to maximize total rooms revenues and profits
* Establishes client base of sports organizations, associations, social groups, and corporate businesses through direct outside and inside sales, in order to secure business for the hotel.
* Ensures that predetermined sales expectations are met or exceeded.
* Manage daily schedule to achieve 25% strategic administrative time and 75% tactical sales execution time.
* Conducts tours, answers questions for walk-in and call-in customers directing them to other sales staff members if appropriate.
* Develops and maintains relationships with key clients in order to produce group and/ or convention business.
* Documents all sales activities into Sales Pro in a timely and accurate manner.
* Negotiates guest room rates, meeting room rental, function space, and hotel services within approved booking guidelines. Confirms agreements in writing and forwards document to client and affected hotel departments.
* Conducts tours of the hotel and banquet facilities; entertains qualified potential clients in accordance with company and property policies and procedures.
* Forecasts and accurately records all bookings and cancellations.
* Assists the Director of Sales with the implementation and achievement of the Sales Marketing plan.
* Assists the Director of Sales with necessary forecasting reports
* Assists the Director of Sales in business review meetings by closely reviewing leads and selecting those that fit the Hotels’ needs
* Assists the Director of Sales with contracts and addendum reviews
* Actively participates in various industry networking groups. This includes but is not limited to attending local and regional events and conventions, and developing relationships with meeting planners and decision makes for the association/government agencies.
* Actively participates in weekly Revenue calls.
* Spends a majority of time each week away from hotel conducting outside Sales calls and Sales Blitzes.
* Provides administrative support to the Sales team/office.
* Meets with F&B staff daily to review catering summary (if applicable).
* Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Maintains a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
* Meets with planners after their event to discuss success of event, deficiencies, etc. and to re-book business.
* Follows company policies and procedures and is able to effectively communicate them to subordinates.
* Fulfills Manager on Duty shifts
* 2 year(s): Extensive work experience or equivalent
* 2 year(s): Sales Experience
* Bachelors or better
* HOTEL EXPERIENCE
* Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
See job description