To serve guests during their stay by making it easier and more enjoyable to arrive, check in and stay at the property. A Valet will assist guests with their car, ensure proper handling of their luggage while maintaining a professional appearance and cordial attitude to both guests as well as staff members. This position will provide assistance to guests in the process of valet, check-in, check-out, and other related service needs as requested. Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid Drivers License.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet guests and offer luggage assistance as needed: including check in, check out. Promptly greet guests in a friendly and professional manner. Answer questions pertaining to amenities, services, policies, attractions, dining, entertainment, directions etc. Coordinate transportation needs for owners and guests. Keep main entrance, lobby and porte-cochere clean and free of trash or other debris. Maintain luggage carts to ensure they are in working order. Track bell cart inventory.
- Maintain positive customer and associate relationships: Respond appropriately to guest inquiries and concerns to ensure total guest satisfaction. Handle guest issues to resolution in effort to improve the guest experience and escalate any outstanding guest inquiry or concern to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Make appropriate service recovery recommendations. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- Ensure compliance with: Internal Audit, Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention, Resort Operating Procedures, Guest Service Department Operating Procedure, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Build a “Count On Me” Culture: Continuously exhibit the company’s Count on Me philosophy; be responsive to the needs of our guests, associates and all we come into contact with on the job, be respectful in every way; deliver a great experience.
- Performs other duties as needed