Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West is looking for an experienced Driver/Grounds Maintenance person.
Join growing nationwide team where you can make a difference!
***GREAT BENEFITS - health, dental, matching 401k, +++!***
These are required of every associate.
• Minimum lifting of 20 pounds.
• Pushing, bending, stooping, upward reaching, manual dexterity.
• Hearing, writing, typing.
• Minimum pulling of 20 pounds.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Additional responsibilities specific to you are:
• Must have a comprehensive knowledge of all hotel departments and functions.
• Must have a knowledge of applicable Federal, state, and local health, safety, and legal regulations.
• Must have a knowledge of mathematical and computer skills.
• High school education and relevant training and experience preferred.
• Ability to timely obtain any required licenses or certificates.
• CPR training required; first aid training preferred.
• Additional language ability preferred.
DRIFTWOOD HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT (DHM) is recognized one of the nation's
leading and innovative hotel management and development companies.
For more information, visit: www.driftwoodhospitality.com
RESPOND ONLINE with your resume, cover letter, CURRENT SALARY, and SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Thank you for your interest the Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West & DHM!
Park Inn by Radisson Harrisburg West
Posted on: 11/14/2016
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Great Benefits - Medical, dental, vision, 401k, +++!