A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
The Doubletree by Hilton Santa Ana/ OC Airport is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer. Class C license required.
Position Summary :
- Provides warm and welcoming experience for all guests and visitors.
- Greets arriving and departing guests and assists with luggage.
- Guides guests to room and explains features of room.
- Shuttles guests to and from the hotel.
- Delivers messages, packages,suitcases, etc.
- Picks up articles for laundry and valet service.
- Answers questions about the hotel, hotel amenities, and local area attractions.
- Resolves guest concerns and provides professional service to gain high level of guest confidence and satisfaction.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.