Driver / Bellman-1
Radisson Hotel Phoenix Airport North
Location: US - AZ - Phoenix
Jan 2, 2018
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to exceptional guest service
- Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the hotel
- Adhere to safe driving practices and traffic law
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends
- State Driver’s License with no restrictions that prevent operating hotel shuttle.
- Ability to clear all necessary airport certification requirements to operation shuttle in airport
- Ability to sit or stand for entire shift
- Able to drive for long periods of time, frequently stopping and getting into and out of a vehicle
- Frequent walking while lifting
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds
BrandRadissonWe are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class. Our locations are drug-free and pre-employment drug tests are required. Background checks are also required before employment begins. We participate in E-Verify and those who are ineligible to work in the United States will not be considered.
Visa Requirements: All candidates must be in possession of identification providing authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1968 (IRCA). This position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.