Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To deliver food in a professional, efficient manner to all areas of the pool deck and restaurant. Also, to assist servers in any way possible to provide prompt and courteous service to all guests.Responsibilities
- Greet and interact with guests at all times in a warm and friendly manner
- Runner Station set-up in kitchen
- Stock needed supplies in side stations
- Get ice supply for bar and servers
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized and stocked work area
- Wipe down all service trays with fresh sanitizer water daily
- Check off and pick-up storeroom supplies
- Assist servers in setting up tables and restaurant for daily service
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications
- Assist servers during meal period
- Communicate to management team any items that need to be ordered for next business day
- Bus and reset tables as needed throughout restaurant and pool deck
- Deliver food items to guests in restaurant and poolside. Confirm with guests all items on order including special requests.
- Interior of hotel, in the restaurant, and kitchen. Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Exterior of Hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
- Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to food items and beverages.
- Experience in hospitality industry or similar position
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be comfortable talking and interacting with guests in a pool environment
- Must be self motivated and organized
- Must have problem solving abilities
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have an unexpired TIPS certification
- Speaks to guests with enthusiasm at all times
- Must be able to work under moderate supervision
- Must be flexible with schedules including weekends and holidays
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.