For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Acknowledges, welcomes and departs all guests/visitors arriving to/from the hotel, providing assistance with guests' luggage.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Maintain knowledge of:
- Scheduled daily activities.
- Daily arrivals/departures.
- Features and services provided by the hotel.
- Hours of operation for each outlet.
- Assist guests and visitors into and out of their vehicles.
- Greet arriving guests/visitors; bid farewell to departing guests/visitors and invite them to return.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
- Open hotel doors for guests/visitors.
- Transport guest luggage from the hotel entrance area to the designated Bell area.
- Provide guests with directions to Front Desk check-in area.
- Relay accurate directions to guests/visitors on inquires regarding destinations within the local area.
- Maintain accurate knowledge of local attractions and activities to recommend for guest inquiries.
- Answer department telephone within 3 rings using correct greeting and telephone etiquette.
- Remain in assigned post position, maintaining correct stance.
- Valid (state) driver’s license.
- Good driving record.
- Drive all types of vehicles.
- Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal.
- Provide legible communication and directions.
- Compute basic arithmetic.
- Perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy.
- Prioritize and organize.
- Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment.
- Follow directions thoroughly.
- Understand guest’s service needs.
- Work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.