What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As a Door Attendant, you serve as a key connection point between Guests and the hotel as well as other hotel departments. A Door Attendant with the hotel property influences the Guest's first impression, and therefore, must ensure always offer a professional and welcoming disposition. Specifically, the Doorman will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service:
- Comply with Company brand standards at all times
- Welcome guests on arrival and assist with their luggage
- Maintain frequent contact with regular Guests and visitors
- Park Guests' cars on the hotel premises, as required
- Provide a driving service to Guests, as required
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of all hotel vehicles
- Keep up to date on all hotel services as well as VIPs and special events
- Be knowledgeable on external locations, attractions, and landmarks in the vicinity
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
A Door Attendant serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience working within the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- A valid driver's license with no outstanding driving restrictions or infringements
- Meticulous personal presentation and strong communication skills
- Strong good communication skills
- Calm, courteous, and discreet demeanor
- A good knowledge of the area and the country in general, preferred
- A passion for working on team as well as autonomously