A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Regular Part Time Position.
Must be able to work WED-SUN (3:30PM-8:00PM.)
- Assist Club Members with using the Guest Dock and issue slips.
- Assist in light office and administrative duties.
- Assist in maintenance repairs around the Marina.
- Provide security of Marina and ensure safety. Follow all safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Answer guest questions using excellent customer service skills.
- Provide assistance in other job classifications as determined necessary by immediate superior.
- Boating/marina interest and knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to use power and hand tools.
- Must be able to work on Weekends and Holidays.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Must demonstrate positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Ability to interact well with others and must be a team member.
- Experience in a hospitality and/or luxury setting preferred.
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
BALBOA BAY CLUB is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.