Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. owns and operates the highest quality portfolio of site-set home communities in the country. Equity LifeStyle leases developed sites to the owners of site-set homes. Equity LifeStyle owns or has a controlling interest in over 370 quality communities in 32 states and British Columbia, offering more than 140,000 individual home sites in major metropolitan areas and key retirement destinations nationwide. ELS is a self-administered, self-managed real estate investment trust traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ELS. Equity LifeStyle Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Our mission is to operate high quality site-set housing communities responsibly and ethically.
- To share an absolute passion for excellence and resident satisfaction at every level.
- To empower every employee to take initiative and be a creative agent of change.
- To set and meet aggressive goals that benefit our residents, employees and shareholders.
ELS is committed to fostering a culture that is challenging, engaging, and rich in benefits and offers opportunities for growth. At ELS, we draw upon the strength of our workforce, to meet and exceed the expectations of the diverse customers that we serve.
We're committed to supporting the growth and development of employees at all levels to help contribute to your success.
We currently seek qualified candidates for the position of Regional Sales Manager for our Florida market. The Regional Sales Manager will oversee the marketing and sales operations of a defined set of communities. Ensure communities are run in an organized and efficient manner in order to meet Equity LifeStyle corporate goals.
* Work with Vice President to develop the community’s overall business plan and ensure that Sales & Marketing related goals are accomplished.
* Oversee property sales programs to ensure sales managers/community managers recognize every potential sales opportunity.
* Communicate community traffic information to regional/corporate management on a regular basis. Make recommendations as to how traffic might be increased.
* Develop and implement new ways to market the communities to potential new customers. In conjunction with Vice President and Regional Marketing Specialist.
* Maintain and achieve or exceed the sales goals set forth in the annual budget.
* Monitor community new home inventory and work with Vice President to ensure proper levels are maintained by managing the optimum inventory levels.
* Oversee the accuracy and timeliness of the sales reporting process including but not limited to Purchase Orders, Weekly Status Reports, and SARFs.
* Review and approve sales contracts to insure company policies are being followed in regards to sales, and that corporate profitability goals are being met. Sales contract must be approved within 24 hours of the contract date.
* Ensure community market studies are prepared timely and accurately (updated every 6 months). Have a clear understanding of the competition around each property.
* Ensure that sales managers are maintaining good resident relations through ongoing communications, responsiveness to complaints and suggestions, promotion of appropriate events and programs, and have an all encompassing attitude of courteous respect and customer service without unlawful or improper discrimination.
* Consult with and solicit input of Vice President, keeping him/her fully informed through informal communications (telephone and e-mail) as well as accurate written reports.
* Monitor Internet leads and follow-up with appropriate sales staff.
* Evaluate the effectiveness of lead tracking follow-up from all sources.
* Determine closing ratios of sales staff.
* Identify marketing sources that generate qualified leads. Develop and implement a marketing plan to capitalize on these sources.
* Monitor and adjust advertising budget based on sales activity.
* Bachelor's degree from a 4-year, accredited university or college. A combination of education and commensurate experience may be considered.
* 5 years of experience in property management
* Previous supervisor experience
* Ability to travel up to 50%
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: salary; bonus program; health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
We thank all applicants.