Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel companies. Operating in over 85 countries and territories worldwide, our brands employ more than 85,000 inspiring people-and we are always looking for great talent to join our team. Our culture encourages employees to innovate, share ideas, take risks, lead, and make a difference.
Supports the brand's business objectives by achieving hotel revenue, market share, and guest experience delivery goals by identifying and delivering consulting strategies, training, compliance, and other business building activities to optimize performance of assigned hotels. Establishes effective business relationships and communication with franchised owners, GM's, sales team, and management company representatives to influence positive brand engagement, hotel performance, and owner ROI.
* Leads hotel revenue strategies and tactics to optimize revenue performance. Collaborates with other Carlson Rezidor team members to optimize the use of revenue generating brand tools and resources. Proactively collaborates with revenue generation teams to develop targeted revenue building campaigns, programs and tactics to support hotel revenue growth.
* Achieves RevPAR, NPS, and RGI performance goals by educating and influencing the hotel's use of brand tools and programs to support hotel performance. Conducts ongoing analysis and develops and executes property-specific business building strategies and tactics to achieve revenue and quality targets.
* Conducts local market sales calls and ensures timely and effective hotel response to sales leads.
* Conducts hotel site visits and maintains ongoing communication to execute and monitor hotel action plans. Takes appropriate actions to optimize revenue and quality deficiencies.
* Monitors hotel's social media reputation and works with hotel to take appropriate actions.
* Ensures effective hotel execution of brand standards and new program implementation, brand systems, and guest experience delivery. Conducts GM training, including guest service and brand culture programs, and other on-site consulting activities focused on operational excellence.
* Improves product quality by updating hotel Product Improvement Plans and related photography for brand progress reporting and monitoring. Takes hotel photographs to support the architecture and design consultation and compliance processes.
* Supports brand compliance strategies including hotel deficiencies in Accounts Receivable, brand standards, Quality Performance Reviews, Product Improvement Plans, and Net Promoter Scores.
* Remains proficient in all brand programs and standards, systems, tools, and resources for effective application with hotels. Identifies and provides hotel training in need areas.
* Maintains efficient and effective project/account management skills to ensure hotel stakeholders and CRHG process suppliers meet action item commitments.
* Provides periodic input to brand programs, standards, systems and tools to improve effectiveness and franchisee engagement.
* Participates in periodic franchisee meetings.
* Bachelor degree in Hotel / Hospitality Management or related field required or equivalent experience.
* Prior experience as General Manager and Sales & Marketing positions
* Proficient at revenue optimization analysis, pricing, and channel management
* Multi-unit experience preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft operating systems, desktop connectivity, Microsoft Office, Tableau
* Possess excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively engage and influence key stakeholders
* Exceptional time management and organizational skills
* Ability to travel up to 70%
* Able to walk and drive a car for extended periods of time.
* Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Bachelor degree in Hotel / Hospitality Management or related field required or equivalent experience.
Prior experience as General Manager and Sales & Marketing positions
Proficient at revenue optimization analysis, pricing, and channel management
Multi-unit experience preferred
Proficient in Microsoft operating systems, desktop connectivity, Microsoft Office, Tableau
Possess excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively engage and influence key stakeholders