Dishwasher/Steward - Part Time (1 position needed)
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown
Location: US - NM - Albuquerque
Associates may be required to work days and/or nights, both weekdays and weekends. Holidays and working overtime may also be required especially during busy periods.
- *AM Dish Steward: complete opening duties as assigned, including the following:
- Set up and organize dishwashing area.
- Clean any remaining dishes from the prior day’s business.
- *PM Dish Steward: complete closing duties as assigned, including the following:
- Leave dishwashing area clean, dry and free from dirty dishes.
- Remove all trash bins from kitchen area and empty in outside dumpster.
- Nightly cleaning duties list (attached).
- *Operate all equipment assigned to you safely and as designed.
- *Sort and wash all soiled china, glass and flatware using proper cleaning procedures and equipment.
- *Load and unload china, glass and flatware from dishwasher to their appropriate storage area.
- *Maintain dish machine at all times. Ensure temperature on dish machine is correct before using.
- *Keep breakage to a minimum using proper storage and rackage.
- Under direction of Supervisor and time permitting, assist with:
- Stocking of incoming supplies and perishable items, using proper handling.
- Preparation of food items as needed.
- Additional cleaning of the entire back of the house.
- Keep all pots, pans and large cooking utensils clean by washing in large double sinks, utilizing proper cleaning procedures as set by Marriott standards.
- Transport wares from dishwashing area and kitchen.
- *Maintain a clean, dry and safe dishwashing area and kitchen.
- Check and maintain par stock of all service station wares.
- *Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned station and service areas.
- Empty trash bins and scrub and disinfect trash bins as necessary.
- *Clean areas noted on the cleaning list (attached).
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.” If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to Michele.email@example.com or call 505 349-8024 to let us know the nature of your request.”
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Licenses & Certifications