Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- Operates dishwasher to properly clean all dishes and cooking utensils used in the kitchens, restaurants and banquets.
- Scrubs pots.
- Re-stocks all supplies in the assigned areas.
- General kitchen cleaning duties including the cleaning and mopping of kitchen floors and trash removal.
- Washes dishes and other cooking utensils.
- Restocks all clean glasses, silverware and plates.
- Performs general cleaning in order to stay in compliance with the Health department.
- Puts away food stock, and dry goods in their proper location, rotating "first in", "first out".
- Removes the trash from all containers, taking it to the dumpster located on the loading dock.
- Some work experience in related field preferred.
- Some hospitality experience preferred.