Dishwasher/Night Cleaner - Overnight - Full Time
Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
Location: US - CA - Rancho Cordova
The Sacramento Marriott provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or 916-267-6715 to let us know the nature of your request.
Executive Chef and Sous Chef
Associate will be required to work swing and graveyard shifts, both weekdays and weekends. Some overtime may be required.
- Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions, correspondence and memos.
- Ability to communicate verbally (including telephone contact) with Guests, management and co-workers.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret basic technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to follow all appropriate policies and procedures while constantly striving to improve all standards of operation.
- Ability to follow safety and security procedures and will not pose a direct threat to the health/safety of self or others.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, organize, maintain concentration, and complete all work assigned.
- Ability to focus attention to performance of tasks despite frequent, stressful or unusual interruptions.
- Ability to communicate calmly with irate Guests, co-workers or supervisors in sometimes tense situations.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team.
- Treat co-workers and guests with courtesy, friendliness and respect and provide responsive service.
- Ability to meet or exceed productivity and performance standards and complete tasks as assigned by supervisor or manager.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions in verbal, written or diagram form.
- Ability to understand Guests’ service needs.
- Ability to adhere to work schedule and arrive on time in a neat and alert condition and adhere to company dress standards.
- Ability to follow all appropriate policies and procedures while striving to improve all standards of operation.
- Ability to interact with people, particularly in resolving complaints and problems.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to clean the kitchen, Starbucks and Formaggio floor mats and drains daily.
- Responsible to clean kitchen equipment on a regular schedule, including but not limited to: ovens, alto sham, steamer, walk in refrigerators and freezers, all stainless steel, shelves, slicer, Formaggio line cook tops, refrigerators and oven.
- Responsible for daily wipe down of all surfaces and walls.
- Responsible to clean all kitchen sinks, including eye wash sink daily.
- BREAK ROOM
- Responsible to clean the employee break room daily including floors, table tops, steam table and refrigerated top
- Responsible to deep clean the employee break room one time per week
- Assist in the dishstation as needed.
- Ensure all equipment is in operation order and all supplies are up to par. Report equipment that needs repair or supplies that need to be ordered.
- Be familiar with the operating procedures of all other areas of the hotel, cooperating fully and in a friendly manner with those areas to assure customer satisfaction.
- Be a Team Player and encourage the teamwork attitude among staff.
- Attends department and inter-departmental meetings.
- Notify management of any pertinent information related to shift activities.
- Be knowledgeable in all hotel emergency procedures.
- Ensure areas are free of safety hazards and performs all duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensures total guest satisfaction.
- Follow supervisor’s instructions and performs other duties as directed or assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
PreferredTime-Management Novice Multi-Tasking Novice Customer Service Novice Behaviors
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
High School or better.Experience
Relevant military experience in a comparable capacity
1 year: Cleaning
Licenses & Certifications
CA Food Handler